You’ve discovered your latest Epson Artisan 1430 inkjet printer, and you want to create documents, but you can’t configure up the Epson Artisan 1430 inkjet printer.
Follow the directions to set for the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
Configure for Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet printer
Step 1: Lift the Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer cover and take it off.
Step 2. Attach the power cable to the back of the printer, and connect it to the power source.
Step 3. Hit the power button, which will show your machine.
4. Remove the shell cover off and remove the ink containers.
Step 5: Remove the yellow tape from each cartridge and place them into that same container.
6. Continue pushing the cartridges till they snap into their proper position.
7. Take off the printer cover, then hit the Ink button to start the ink priming.
Step 8 Keep the printer unattended for approximately 3 minutes. This procedure is required to be activated in the process of setting up Epson Artisan 1430.
9. Expand support for paper and, consequently, extensions.
Step 10 Make sure to keep the output tray out of reach.
11. Change the manuals and then place your paper in the feed and set an Epson Artisan 1430.
Step 12: Ensure you do not connect your printer to your computer.
Step 13: Insert the installation CD and then open the HTML0 file.
Step 14: Go through the steps. Establish printer-computer connection upon request.
Step 15: The printer is prepared to use.
Epson Artisan 1430 Connect via WiFi
- In setting up Epson Artisan 1430, if you’ve connected your printer to your PC using a USB cable, disconnect the cable now.
- Hit the home button, then Settings> Network settings > Epson Artisan 1430 WiFi setting for connecting to the WiFi network.
- Choose the Push (WPS) Setting. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Maintain the WPS button on the router turned down.
- Press the WiFi icon to print for 3 seconds after approximately two minutes—Epson Artisan 1430 to connect to WiFi.
- The WiFi flashing light inside the printer lights up to indicate an adequate network connection.
- Additionally, the icon for the network just to the left side of the screen is blue.
Replace Epson Artisan 1430 Ink
- Repair the cartridges you have purchased before replacing them with a new cartridge.
- The cover can be opened to reveal the Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer and then open it to segregate from the Epson Artisan 1430 ink.
- Click the button for Ink to move the print head into the area of replacement for Ink.
- A light beams over the shell when it is in use or when the ink level is low.
- Then, you can open the shell cover and press the cartridge’s tabs to change it with Epson Artisan 1430 ink.
- The shell should be removed and disposed of it with care.
- Open a new cover. Could you take off the yellow tape that is on it?
- Create an entirely new shell in the holder and then click to place it.
- Repeat the process above for each cartridge you use.
- Click the button to link again for loading with Ink.
- It is assumed that Ink’s charge is off when the machine’s power lamp ceases to turn on but remains on.