How do I Setup Epson WF 7720 Printer?
Do you wish to print professional-quality prints? If yes, this Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer is the best printer for you. It comes with a separate area for a paper that is specially designed.
The Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer has two-dimensional fax, scanner, and printer. You can upload up to 35 pages into your printer’s default text feed.
How do you configure an Epson WF 7720 printer?
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to set up the Epson WF 7720 printer.
- The first step is to remove the packaging material then raise your printer.
- Connect one end of your power cable to the back of your printer, and the other end of the cable connects to your power source.
- Then, you can open the printer.
- Select a date, language, country, and time.
- It would help if you went to the section of your printer that will insert the cartridges. ‘
- Shake all the ink on cardboard before packing. Make sure you remove all yellow tape.
- Then, place the cartridges with ink into their respective parts, and then close the lid of your printer.
- When the cartridges are installed and connected, a message appears on the screen that indicates that the cartridge is charged.
- Then, please take off the cap that was used to install them. Then, you can make adjustments to the slides and then place the slides on paper tape.
- Then take the output tray and then remove it. After that, set your print settings on from the panel of control.
How do you scan a computer with this Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer?
Follow the steps below to scan your computer with an Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer.
- Please ensure that your scanner driver is running on the PC.
- Attach your printer to your computer via WiFi.
- The guide should be moved towards near the edges of your server, and insert the document that you would like to digitize.
- Select to scan and choose “computer” as the destination.
- Then you must follow the directions on the screen to finish the scan process.
- Set up scanning settings in the PC.
How do you scan an email with this printer? Epson Workforce WF 7710 printer?
- Upload your document to your machine to be scanned.
- Go to the home page. Click Scan and then choose Email.
- Choose an email address on the menu available contacts.
- Then, use the on-screen keyboard to type in the recipient’s email address. Select OK.
- If you would like to choose an old email address, select History.
- Choose the format of your file in the scanning settings.
- Please make the required modifications to the filename and titles settings.
- You can save your “set scan” settings using “Preset.”
- Select Send.