Canon MG3600 Printer is-All in-One High-Performance Wireless Printer. It features an Intelligent Touch System, Gray Ink, and built-in-auto duplex printing.
This innovative wifi inkjet printer is compact and stylish, and it offers a beautiful combination of functionality and convenience. The built-in wifi allows you wirelessly scan and print documents, and you can also connect it to your iPhone, Android, or iPod touch.
Canon MG3600 Printer Not Responding?
It comes with a manual that will help you adjust your settings and connect to other devices. This package includes all the details and solutions you need to get in touch with your printer. This package covers all aspects of printing, including copying and scanning, and troubleshooting network communication issues.
You can find solutions for slow printing, unknown critical networks, and Canon MG3600 ink. Easy-PhotoPrint can be used to print and download items.
This manual is a helpful guidebook for novice users and contains steps and solutions for almost all bugs. It is essential to be aware of the problem before you attempt troubleshooting.
- First, open the box and remove all accessories. Next, place the Canon PIXMA MG3600 printer on a table. The Canon mg3600 setup can be started by plugging the printer into an electric power socket.
- Start by connecting the wires. Refer to the printer manual. You can connect all your devices using an automatic connection button (WPS). This allows the printer and computer to communicate with each other over your network without setting up a password.
Canon Pixma MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup
- Switch on your computer and printer first.
- Keep pressing the wifi button until the network lamp is lit.
- Click on the Black button and then click the wifi button again.
- Check that the wifi light blinks or is not.
- Click on “Start Settings” at the top of the printer.
- Select connection process, then click Next.
- On the next screen, a network list will be displayed. Next, select the Canon Pixma3620 printer. Click on “Next” to choose a network.
- Enter WPA Key (wifi password) and click the Connect button.
- To set up a wireless connection for Canon MG3600 Printer, click on the next option.
How do I install Canon MG3600 Printer Driver?
You need to follow a few steps to install Canon MG3600.
- Disk Mounting – Double-click the downloaded disk image file. After the file has been unpacked, mount the disk.
- Start with the installer: Double-click on the ” PrinterDriver_XXX_YYY.pkg” (Where “XXX” is your model name and “YYY” is the version)
- Install the printer driver. Click on Continue to view the Software License Agreement.
- Install destination – You can choose the destination where your file will be downloaded.
- Click on Install to begin the installation. You will see an authentication screen. Enter your name and password, then click on Install Software.
- Complete Installation – Click on Close when the message of completion appears.
How can I connect my Canon MG3600 printer with wifi?
There are two ways to connect your printer with your device. The first uses a wireless router, while the second connects directly. The type of wireless router you use can affect the connection speed. However, you can change the settings of your wireless router, including the SSID and security protocol. Direct connection allows you to connect to your printer using a standard wireless router.
However, to establish the relationship, you must use a direct connection mode to connect to your printer. Direct connection mode allows you to connect to at most five devices simultaneously. If you attempt to connect to a sixth device simultaneously, the error message will be displayed. Five appliances are already connected. This is when you will need to unplug any device not connected to the printer and then set the settings up again.
How do I connect my Canon Mg3600 printer to a new WIFI?
To begin, press and hold on to the wifi button until the lamp blinks. Next, press the ‘Black’ button followed by the wifi button. After that, you can press the WPS button at the access point for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the connection between Canon Mg3600 printers and wifi is successful, both lamps (the Power & wifi) will cease flashing. This will allow you to find what you need quickly and efficiently.