Avast Internet Security Software is the most well-known cross-platform security software available. It offers antispyware, antiphishing, and various other software for security. While some of these programs are free to use, however, some require a fee; for example, DRI Avast Software illustrates such a software.
Avast lets you save the payment method and information when you pay, and it will allow you to make use of these in the future. It is also possible to stop automatic renewals before making the payment, and most people don’t know about this option. You can save the payment method information as well as the payment information. Automatic renewals are turned on at “On” and will automatically renew your subscription when it comes to the close of the subscription.
It is typically only discovered when we receive the invoice for the payment previously made to renew. Those who do not want to pay for extra services, but are required to pay for them, might face this problem.
DRI Avast Software Refund
Here are the steps you can take to remove your subscription and get your refund. There are a variety of options to change the Automatic renewal settings. In the following article, we will give the steps to receive the DRI Avast refund. This article will assist you in resolving all your avast refund problems.
Canceling Avast Auto-Renewal/Subscription?
You might be asking yourself, how do I cancel Avast? We will assist you with how to end the Avast subscription.
You might be eligible for an exchange if you bought this product, i.e., DRI Avast Software or DRI Avast Software, through an online retailer and Avast official Site. You may also claim your refund if the purchase cannot be completed within 30 days. This Refund Policy is accessible on their website.
Avast provides Avast customers a 30-day money-back assurance beginning at purchase for any Avast items.
We urge you to keep your original purchase information, subscription details, and billing details in your possession before we proceed. This is the case even when you have to contact Avast Customer Support.
If you purchased the product at the local store or through an online retailer, the product is not covered by a 30-day guarantee of money back.
You can opt to cancel or revoke your Avast Auto-Renewal. The first step is to disable auto-renewal through your Order Portal, and you can modify the settings through the settings of your Avast username. Contact Avast support for assistance to deactivate auto-renewal.
Each step has been explained in detail. Follow the steps to stop Avast Auto-Renewal.
Quick Tip: You may send refund requests to Avast using this link: https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund
Method 1 to Avast Order Portal
- First, you need to log in to the Digital River order Portal at https://avast.com/find-order/. After that, you must log in using the order’s number (or your password). You need the information in your email inbox using the email ID you signed up with.
- After logging in, click the “Manage Subscription” section.
- The manage Subscription page will explain how to change the Automatic renewals to “Off.’ A pop-up may show up. Click the” Disable Automatic Renewal’ hyperlink on the screen to confirm.
After you’ve completed all the steps, you’ll be sent a confirmation message.
Method 2 (Through Avast Account)
- Click the sign-in button located in the upper right corner to open Avast.
- Log into your account using the email address you used to purchase the item.
- After login, go to the section Licenses and look to find Your Licenses‘. Click it.
- To end the auto-renewal, First, search for it.
Once you’ve completed all the steps, you will be sent a confirmation email.
Method 3 (Through AVAST Support)
You may seek assistance if you cannot complete any of these steps.
- Go to the link https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund. Input all the necessary details to cancel your purchase. Remember to provide the email address that you used for your purchase.
- You are now waiting to receive a confirmation from Avast Customer Service.
How to Apply for DRI Avast Return Request:
We know how to disable auto-renewal for Avast services, and we should ask for a refund if auto-renewal has been done. Here are the steps for DRI Avast Software Return. Within 30 days of your initial payment, you’ll be able to receive your refund.
- Go to the official site of Avast.
- Find and then move to the section that refunds.
- Can you provide them with the details they require? Use the email address you used to complete the purchase.
- The response from the customer service will confirm that you’ve demanded a refund in only a couple of minutes.
Once you have received the response, your reimbursement will then be completed in several days. We hope that you find this article helpful when canceling your Avast Subscription.