Guide For Canon Selphy Square Qx10 Setup
Canon Selphy Square QX10 integrated photo printer uses Dye-sublimation heat transfers printing technology. Ten sheets of printer paper are included in the package. For quick help, refer to this page.
Follow these steps to set up your printer’s first hardware configuration.
Ensure that you have the necessary cable charger, cassette ink, sticker paper, and sample sticker paper.
Opens Canon Selphy printer
Hold down the power button and wait until the LED status light appears.
This means that the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer is ON.
- Open the lock by pressing the open button at the top of the Canon Selphy Square X10 printer.
- Remove the paper closet cover.
- Lay the piece down with the printed side facing downward. The side with the Canon logo on it should face up.
- Up to 10 documents can be uploaded at once.
- Line up the guide with the edge and close the printer paper cover.
Uploaded Ink Tape
- Remove the cover from the ink cassette tape.
- Register the printer and connect it to the Internet
- Follow the steps in the Selphy photo layout app.
- Register to join the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Printer using a QR code.
- Close the computer cover with the tape.
- Follow these steps to adjust your canon square qx10 setup.