Now, you can print, copy and scan using the HP Envy4520 printer. It supports Duplex printing and Borderless printing and features an input tray that has the capacity of 100 sheets. The printing speed is 9.5 per minute for black prints and 6.8 per minute for prints in color.
The resolution for this printer is approximately 4800×1200 DPI. This printer can make prints up to 8.5 14” x 11 inches. The resolution of the scanner can be 1200×2400 dots per inch. It has an LCD with a mono-touchscreen size of 2.2 1”. It is possible to connect your HP Envy 4520 printer to the computer using an Ethernet and wireless network.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup Mac
- If you plan to connect for your HP Envy 4520 printer using a wireless network, it is essential to keep the network’s name and password available.
- If your printer prompts you to input the information, you must enter it when you set up the printer.
- The Mac computer needs to connect via wireless networks before the network you’ll be connecting to your Envy 4520 printer.
- Alongside the previous, you need to have a broadband internet connection to receive the most recent updates from the manufacturer for the printer.
- Ensure you keep the router, printer, and computer near to avoid frequency issues.
- Deactivate the USB connection between the computer and printer if there is one.
- Then, tap the Wireless icon on your printer, and wait until to open the Wireless screen to pop up.
- Select on the icon Settings and then click the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the steps in the Control Panel. Then join your printer with the wireless network.
- Download the appropriate driver from our website, and download it to your Mac computer. Your printer is visible on the network of your PC.
How to Install Driver for Envy 4520
- Download the file, If it’s in .zip format.
- Double-click the driver file within the directory that is the destination.
- When you click on the button, a pop-up window appears.
- Please choose the type for connecting your printer and computer according to their specifications.
- You must accept the Terms and Conditions of use by clicking the checkbox next to it.
- Follow the steps on the computer screen, and then press the Finish button.
- The HP Envy 4520 setup printer is connected to your Windows computer automatically.
- To connect to Mac systems, connect the devices by hand.
HP Envy 4520 Setup Instructions
The steps needed for HP the printer Envy4520 configuration are as follows:
- Unwrap the brand-new HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Then, take off all of the paper coverings.
- Check that a power outlet is near the printer you want to envy.
- Now, connect the printer to the power outlet using the USB cable.
- Make sure to activate the power outlet to turn on the printer.
- When the printer is turned on, you can go to its setting.
- After that, you can change your settings and open the slots for cartridges.
- Inject new cartridges into cartridge slots.
- The printer tray should be filled with compatible sheets.
- Connect the printer and computer via a wireless connection.
- Install and download the compatible driver.
- Print a document to test that the HP Envy 4520 is set up.
HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 4520 Not Printing
If your printer isn’t printing, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
In the beginning, you must connect your printer.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Check for the WiFi network of your device.
- Check that both the computers and printers are connected to the identical wireless network.
- Check that your printer’s firmware is current.
- Verify that the settings for your printer are correct.
- Then, you can print with your printer of envy.
- If your printer isn’t functioning If the printer is not working, get in contact with us.
- HP Envy 4520 Lacks Proper Printing
If your printer isn’t printing quality images, take the steps listed below:
- Visit your printer’s panel.
- Select the Settings icon, and then click the option Tools.
- Select Clean Printer-head.
- The envy printer can clean the print head.
- Download sheets compatible with your printer, then print the desired file.
- HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline
- Switch off the printer.
- Unplug this power supply cable to the printer.
- Connect the USB cable once more to the printer you want to use.
- Turn on the printer.
- Switch to your device and make sure that you have the latest drivers.
- Click on the device’s control panel and choose Printers and Devices.
- Choose the name of your printer.
- The printer icon. Right-click it.
- Select the option to Check What’s Printing.
- Check”Use Printer Offline” and uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option.
- If your printer appears to be in offline mode, contact us.
- HP Envy 4520 Color Problem
To resolve your printer color issue, follow the following steps:
- Go onto your laptop.
- Take out your HP envy 4520 drivers from your computer.
- Then, download the driver for the printer on your device.
- Begin the driver installation and proceed according to the wizard’s steps. Finalize with the HP Envy driver installation.
- Then, you can move on to print the cartridges for ink.
- Make sure that the levels of ink are precise.
- Print compatible sheets using the tray of the printer.
- Print the document to verify the quality of the color.
- However, if your envy printer has poor color quality, make contact with us.