The Brother HL-L2390DW printing setup is a speedy printer that produces top-of-the-line printing outputs.
A printer with a low cost is suitable for your office and home needs. Use the easy and simple steps in the following article to fix your Brother HL-L2390FW software and hardware for your printer.
How do you configure Brother Printer HL-L2390DW?
- Get rid of the print box, and ensure that the printer’s components are in the box.
- Get the printer from the box and set it onto the aircraft.
- Remove print protection tapes.
- Download the drama unit included within the printer package.
- Remove the protective cover from the drum.
- Add drama unit to print.
- Attach the power cord to the port compatible with the Brother HP HL-L2390DW printer and power source.
- Please switch on the printer by pressing the switch to power.
- Set up the Brother Printer HL-L2390DW software on your computer. Complete the configuration.
Brother the HL-L2390DW wireless configuration
Wireless connectivity is among the best methods for connecting your Brother HL-l2390dw setup printer with your computer. Follow the easy and simple steps in subsequent posts to establish the connection wirelessly to your printer.
Brother The HL-L2390DW Wireless Setup for Mac
- Download the most recent version of the full-featured driver for your printer onto your Mac system if you haven’t downloaded it as of yet.
- If you get an alert for security when you launch the app, select to open.
- Select Yes. Have a USB cable I can connect for installing Brother Printer HL-L2390DW and click Next.
- If the system is operating, unplug the USB cable for a few minutes.
- Discover your internet name and give it its password.
- Guidelines and complete wireless configuration for your Brother HL-L2390DW Printer.
Brother’s HL-L2390DW Toner Installation
- Check that the Brother HL-L2390DW printer has been turned on.
- Open the printer’s front doors.
- Use the toner cartridge and the drum unit from your Brother printer.
- Lower the lever slowly in the locked green and remove the toner shell off the drum.
- Get rid of the toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover that is on the cartridge.
- Put the ink shell onto the drum wings and listen for the click sound.
- Clean the corona thread within the drum by moving the tab in green between left and right and the reverse.
- Inject the drum and toner shell unit into the printer.
- Shut the door to the Brother HL-L2390DW printer’s setup door.