Brother Printer Setup
- Cut the printer’s shipping box and take away the packaging items.
- The cover is made of plastic from the printer and set on a clean table.
- Remove CD-ROM install, Brother Printer setup manual, and other items in the case.
- Learn the setting manually before starting the Brother printer setup process.
- Get rid of the printer installation of Styrofoam on the printing sides.
- Then, take the labels from the printer.
- Take the wrapping material off the glass scanner along with its feeder.
- Ensure you hold the power cord supplied by the printer and connect it to the power source.
- Connect another end to the backside of the printer.
- Hit on power in the printer’s control panel, then add the link to the cardboard.
- Then, transfer your files to the installation tray and install the printer driver required on your personal computer.
Set up the Driver for your Printer start
- To begin installing the software, switch off the Brother Printer.
- Then, you can start the installer on your PC.. Use the link provided on this page to download the printer driver.
- Once the download process has been completed, double-click the printer icon located in the downloads directory.
- If you are using a Windows computer, administrator access is required to uninstall or install any software installed on your system. Choose OK or allow to continue with the installation procedure for the Driver for the printer.
- To utilize the Brother printer via the network, you must manually choose the location to connect directly to your client.
- Click to cancel at the Connect Cable screen, then choose “Yes” on the screen of confirmation.
- Click the Select Printer Port checkbox and select the Manual Select option.
- Choose the appropriate hole and then click Complete.
- Start your PC to finish installing the Brother driver for the printer.
- You can follow the identical steps to install MP and XPS drivers on your PC.
The reason for the error during installation in the Brother Printer setup
- Brother Printer setup driver not correctly or in error
- The Driver isn’t suitable for your printer, or Windows
- The driver installation is not in the Windows registry is not correct
- Driver files for printers are corrupted or infected with malware.