The Brother MFC-L3770CDW setup printer can perform superb printing, copying, and scanning capabilities. Once you’ve purchased this printer through the manufacturer, you need to configure it. Create step-by-step instructions and simple instructions in the articles below to enhance the performance of your printer. Our technical support team can assist in fixing the software and hardware of the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Printer.
How to Set Up Brother’s MFC Printer, L3770CDW
- After you have purchased the Brother MFC L3770CDW printer, make sure that the manufacturer’s mark is present.
- Take out the printer box and verify whether the printer components are there.
- Remove the blue protective tapes from the printing device.
- Open the upper part of the cover of the printer.
- Toner cartridges can be removed along with their drama unit from your printer.
- Remove the protective orange tapping from the drum.
- Take the tray of paper away.
- Remove the tapes that protect the tray.
- The tray should be inserted into the Brother MFC-L3770CDW set-printer.
- Rearrange printer components.
- Connect the cable to the appropriate port for the printer and the power source.
- Start your printer and finish the process of installing it.