The latest report titled petroleum jelly production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Petroleum Jelly.
|Product Name||Petroleum Jelly|
|Process Included||Petroleum Jelly Production From Hydrocarbon|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Petroleum Jelly production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Petroleum Jelly Production Process:
- Petroleum Jelly Production From Hydrocarbon: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of petroleum jelly production from a hydrocarbon source. In the initial stage, a hydrocarbon (source) is turned into a synthetic gas. In the next step, this synthetic gas is turned into two hydrocarbon streams, namely, light and heavy streams, that comprise of a range of paraffins and olefins. Later, the olefins and paraffins are reacted together in the presence of dialkyl peroxide, which initiates the reaction to finally give out petroleum jelly.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/petroleum-jelly-production-from-hydrocarbon/requestsample
Petroleum Jelly also referred to as petrolatum, is a mineral oil and wax mixture that forms a semisolid jelly-like substance after being combined. It has a gel-like consistency and appears to be translucent, yellow-amber or whitish. The gel-like unctuous substance is a petroleum byproduct derived from crude oil. It has no taste or odour. Its main properties/advantages come from the main raw material, petroleum, which helps seal the skin with a water-protective barrier.
Petroleum Jelly is mainly employed as a fat substitute in cosmetics and ointments or as a protective dressing in medicine and pharmacy end-user applications, which is driving its industrial demand. It is used for many kinds of products like modelling clay, polishes, lubricating greases, and rust preventives. In various personal and hygiene care products, it is added in several moisturizers, baby care, conditioners, lip balms, and beauty products furthering the industry’s growth. Also, vaseline, which is a very popular product along with products like Aquaphor, Neosporin, and Bag Balm etc., make use of the commodity, which is gaining traction among the market layers, thus, in turn, propelling the industry forward.
Key Questions Answered in the Petroleum Jelly Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Petroleum Jelly market?
- What are the various processes used for Petroleum Jelly production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Petroleum Jelly?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Petroleum Jelly?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Petroleum Jelly?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Petroleum Jelly?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Petroleum Jelly production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Petroleum Jelly production?
- What is the time frame for Petroleum Jelly plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Petroleum Jelly?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- PF (Phenol-Formaldehyde Resins) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/pf-phenolformaldehyde-resins
- PFAD Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/pfad
- Phenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/phenol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA