Drawing For Kids Easy lighthouses serve a very specific but important function. In the simplest terms, they help prevent ship grounding. They may also provide great beauty to any space, so they regularly appear in drawings and paintings.
To create your lighthouse artwork, you must learn how to draw a lighthouse. Consult the manual in front of you to learn how to accomplish it! Drawing For Kids Easy hope you enjoy practicing drawing a lighthouse using this instructional guide!
Let’s begin by sketching a lighthouse!
- We will start by designing the base in this segment of our how-to make a lighthouse tutorial. It will be much easier if you have a ruler on hand because there will be a lot of straight lines to draw for this lighthouse.
- To begin, draw a horizontal, straight line on the surface of the area where the lighthouse is located. The base will thus have two levels, with the lower level being wider than the higher level.
- There will be a small crest at the top of each level, and you can add a small amount of flora to the area around the lighthouse.
- Sketch the body of the lighthouse in step two.
- Now that the base of the lighthouse has been drawn, you may move on to sketching the lighthouse’s body.
- There are two methods you can do this, and we’ll go over both of them in this step.
- Due to the way, we rendered the lighthouse in the reference image; it will have a little more detail.
- This will result in the body of the lighthouse being represented by many tiny lines, each of which will bring the building closer.
- If you think the first method is too difficult, you might try drawing the lighthouse’s two sides using your ruler for a simpler method.
- Choose the option that feels the most comfortable to you, but both will look great!
- Whatever option you choose, create the shape’s top as it appears in the example image.
- Next, sketch the top of the lighthouse.
- The body of your lighthouse is finished, so in this section of our how to build a lighthouse lesson, we’ll focus on the top.
- A small roof will be placed on a thin section of the lighthouse’s top. There will also be a small guardrail at the top.
- You can add the minute details as you sketch using the reference image.
- Start adding more minute details after that.
- This lighthouse illustration already looks awesome! We’ll start by adding the final few details in this stage before we start coloring this picture.
- Details in this step will include things like the windows and entrance to the lighthouse. There will also be smaller improvements made all over the lighthouse.
- Now that the last few details have been addressed move on.
- The drawing is almost finished, and you may start coloring it now! Even though the elements we will be adding in this step are very unimportant, they will greatly impact the final image.
- Simple line drawings will be used to show the foundation and the lighthouse’s windows and the building’s remainder.
- We would only add these specifics, but feel free to add more if you’d like!
- You may draw a background for one idea or even change the weather to change the picture’s mood.
- These are only a few ideas to think about, so get imaginative, have fun, and try some things out to see what happens!
- To finish the lighthouse drawing, add color.
- Your lighthouse drawing has reached its conclusion, which was difficult to complete.
- During this step, you have a lot of fun adding amazing colors to your shot.
- There are plenty of additional ways to color this picture besides the one shown in our example image.
- Although we chose red and black for the example image, you are free to use whatever color you choose.