How to download brother printer driver for Windows 10?
If you don’t download the appropriate drivers on your machine, you’ll not be able to move ahead with the printing process. The drivers on any other device will ensure that every necessary file required to complete the specified job is installed within your system. Therefore, if the Windows 10 machine doesn’t already include a compatible brother driver and you don’t have a compatible brother driver, you won’t be able to give print commands directly from your device. This is why it’s essential to download the appropriate drivers before connecting your printer to your computer.
The easiest method for downloading Brother Printer driver. Brother Printer driver
To install the Brother driver, follow these easy steps in this article:
- Open your PC and go to the official product website https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support/driver-downloads of Brother.
- In the “Search for product bar, enter the model number of your printer.
- Find the search icon once you type in the model’s number.
- The webpage will display the list of compatible drivers and available drivers compatible with yours.
- If you cannot locate your printer driver this method, you may also search for your printer.
- It’s time to click the Downloads option.
- In the following dialogue box, select the operating system you are using.
- Tap on the Search icon once more.
- In the “Drivers” dialog box, select “Printer driver.’
- Go through the End User License Agreement and click ‘Agree.’
- Double-click to open the .exe file.
- Follow the simple instructions to finish the installation.
Suppose you’re using an electronic Brother Printer that is wireless. In that case, it is necessary first to finish the Brother Printer wireless configuration and then proceed with the driver download for the printer.
How can I update the Brother driver for the printer?
If you’ve downloaded the Brother Printer driver on your device but are experiencing issues using your printer, you need to install the most current software updates to your printer’s driver. You can follow this guideline to upgrade the driver of your printer:
- Switch on your computer and press Windows + R’ buttons simultaneously.
- This will be displayed in the “Run” dialogue box that appears on your screen.
- In the box, you will need to in the box, type “devmgmt. msc” and then press”Enter.
- In the Device Manager box, expand the menu labeled ‘Printers.
- Find and right-click your Brother device.
- Choose Update Driver software.’
- Select the option that says, “Search automatically for the latest driver programs.’
- Your screen should now display the latest updates available.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the latest updates.
- Also, you should start the printing task once more.
If you’re still having trouble printing with the Brother Printer, there may be other issues. Go through the following section and determine if it can assist.
Repair Brother Printer Driver isn’t working.
This problem typically happens when the Drivers for Printers on your device are either incompatible or corrupt. But, there is a quick and easy solution to this issue: uninstall and install the most recent version of the Brother Printer driver.
- Go to your Control Panel on your PC.
- Go to the “Devices and Printers section.
- Find the entry for your printer and then right-click it.
- Choose ‘Remove Device.’
- After this, press the “Win + R” keys.
- On the box for Run, type in ‘devmgmt.msc.’
- Right-click your printer in the list.
- Select the “Uninstall device” option.
- Once done with that, go to https://support.brother.com/
- Select the printer model you want to use or look it up.
- Choose the operating system on your device and then click ‘OK.’
- Install the most current firmware and driver editions by following these simple steps.
Suppose you’re still having problems, such as the brother printer not working or the driver for the printer brother not working. In that case, there is an opportunity that you may have made a mistake when selecting the operating system you want to use or enter the model of your printer. It is essential to confirm the model of your printer and operating system on your device when you are doing a Brother driver download. If you don’t, you could have to confront issues.