Delete Locations on Garmin GPS Device
In your short and long journey, the list of saved locations will increase within your navigation device. These saved locations are helpful for when you require immediate access to the place you want to revisit. All of them are kept as favorites or in your GPS’s area.
You can erase your saved locations if your “My Locations” list is filled with too many places to go. It is also possible to clear your lists of recent visits to destinations.
The procedure is simple. It may be not very clear to sure, however. Read the following section attentively for the most accurate answer to your question “How do I delete locations from My Garmin GPS Device?” ?”
When you’ve decided to remove places from your most-loved Garmin GPS list to clean the space or modify the data stored in your Garmin device, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose “Where Are You?”
- Select “Saved”
- Click on the “Menu” icon.
- Choose the “Delete saved locations “Delete saved locations” option.
- Select the checkbox on the right side of the areas you’d like to remove.
- Choose to select the “Delete” option to eliminate these finally.
How can I Remove Recent or Historical Data from your GPS-equipped device?
Removing places or the history you have recently viewed on the Garmin device is similar to deleting your favorite apps.
The steps are below for you to erase the Recent History of Your Garmin GPS gadget:
- Click on the “Where?” option.
- Tap “Recent” or “History.”
- Choose an icon in the menu.
- Choose”Delete,” then click the “Delete” option followed by “Yes” to grant you the clearance list.