How to Connect Brother Printer to Mac?
Brother Company laid its first stone 100 years ago. But they have been in the printing industry since 1962. Also, after their hard work, they have established themselves among the world’s leading companies. With the advancement of technology, they have made themselves unique and loved everyone.
And with many technologies printing has become an easy way to duplicate paperwork, run to various scanning offices, print high-quality images, and more.
You can connect your phone by giving a command to your printer to print. And the most famous symbol that easily works with Brother Printer is MAC.
There are various ways to connect your Brother Printer to MAC. But here we are going to go with two very simple routes.
The first way to connect your MAC to the printer is using a USB cable. Also, the second way is to connect the Brother Printer control panel and insert the printer by moving it to the system indicators just the way your printer likes it.
Here are the steps you need to follow
- Make sure you have your SSID and your network security password.
- Go to the Display Menu or Printer Control Panel and check an option, settings, or menu button.
- Now, press the settings button and go to Network settings.
- You must select a wireless network.
- Finally, your printer will see all available wireless networks and lists that will appear in front of you.
- You must select your wireless network and then enter a password.
- The next step is to select ok to connect the wireless Brother printer to MAC.
- After you have done the above step your Brother Printer is connected to the MAC and you now need to proceed to the final steps to set up the printer.
- Also, if possible, your Brother Printer does not have control panels or navigation buttons where you can connect your printer using a USB cable.
The Process of Connecting Brother and Mac
- You can easily download drivers by visiting the official Brother Printer website.
- Also, when installing a driver you should simultaneously click on the driver installation file and controls.
- Once you have opened the file if there is a security alert message or confirmation message that opens then click yes to confirm.
- You must temporarily use the USB wire cable to install the printer.
- IMAC is connected to USB and you will see it while making wireless settings.
- You must verify the network name and security password.
- Choose the following.
- Take the USB phone and connect it to the computer system and other parts of the printer device.
- You must choose your name and enter a password for the list of wireless networks.
- Once connected to your wireless network you must disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
- Now, select a machine from the list.
- After following all the steps the driver will be installed by the Wizard and the printer will be added to your MAC computer.
It is the process of connecting Brother’s wireless printer to MAC. Now, try printing the documents you want to print.
- You do not find the Printer List does not show
- Your Machine Name
- You should go to the Apple menu and click on the program preferences.
- You must select the printer and scanner option from the selection and then scan and print the fax.
- Time to check out the list of printers that show on the far left. In case you can’t see the list you will have to click on the merge icon on the button and select your printer from the list.
- You must select the appropriate printer.
- Now, click the add button.
- If your printer shows errors you will need to fix it.
- We would also like you to learn how to connect brother printer to Mac without CD or how to connect brother printer to Mac CD or suppose you can connect brother printer to Mac and USB.