How To Cancel Amazon Kindle Unlimited
Kindle Unlimited is an application offered by Amazon that lets you read as many magazines and books as you want in the Kindle library for a monthly charge of $ 9.99. It’s known as Kindle Unlimited, but it’s not a limitation.
If you believe that the word means the correct amount, it would appear that the complete Kindle catalog is available for you to read, however. There isn’t full access to every book Amazon has published. Additionally, while you can go through as many of these publications (and magazines) as you like every month, you will only read ten tens at any one moment “tested” on your Kindle or Kindle software.
Although Kindle Unlimited gives you access to a variety of ebooks, there could be a point at which you cannot use it.
To cancel your Amazon Unlimited membership, visit the “Manage my membership” section on the Amazon website. You’ll find your current plan, the payment options, and the opportunity to cancel. Keep in mind that these changes must be done online, not via Amazon’s app. Amazon app.
You should also be aware that even though your account will be canceled, you will have access to the content you borrowed until the expiration date period of the membership. Your membership expires on the day you last paid, and the books you borrowed will be taken out of the library, and your subscription will be terminated immediately.
How do I cancel your Kindle Unlimited?
1. Log in through Your Amazon Kindle Unlimited page and log in. Then you’ll have a complete view of the details of your Kindle Unlimited subscriptions.
2. Click the three bars in the upper left corner to launch to the Amazon menu.
3. Click on “Kindle E-readers & Books” under the “Shop by Category. “
4. Click on “Kindle Unlimited” under the “Kindle Store” section.
5. Select “Manage your membership” under the circular advertisements on the Kindle Unlimited page.
6. It will show you the information about your account on the Kindle Unlimited Member account. You’ll be able to check your membership plan and loans, and payment preferences. Click on “Cancel unlimited Kindle membership” in the payment settings to the left.
7. Amazon will notify you if you want to cancel your subscription on the following page. You’ll be able to look over the topics you have borrowed, and you’ll be in a position to access them until the expiration date of your membership. Select the orange “Continue Cancel” option to finish the procedure.